Wesley Chapel Tattoo Shop
24410 State Road 54 Lutz, FL 33559
Congratulations! You have received a Tattoo / Body Piercing by a knowledgeable professional who cleaned the area, and who used sterile equipment in a clean and safe environment regulated by the Health Department. Now it is up to you to take care of it!
tattoo aftercare instructions.nose piercing aftercare.navel piercing aftercare
Piercing Aftercare Instructions
- DO clean your piercing once a day when showering (last shower of the day if you are very active).
- DO minimize exposure to sun for the first 4 weeks.
- DO eat right and take care of yourself.
- DON'T go swimming in oceans, rivers, lakes, or swimming pools for at least 4-6 weeks
- DON'T use alcohol, peroxide, betadine, or ANY petroleum based products such as (Neosporin, Bacitracin, Triple Anti-Biotic Ointments) on your piercing...EVER!
- DON'T touch your piercing during the day...your hands are dirty.
- DON'T take the jewelry out of your piercing for at least 6 months
NON-ORAL PIERCINGS: Healing times range from 4-6 weeks to 8-12 months depending on the piercing(s).
- Recommended: Antimicrobial soap provided by Studio 54 Tattoo
- At the end of your shower (right before stepping out of the shower), soap up your jewelry with your fingertips, and rotate the jewelry, getting the soap into the piercing.
- Thoroughly rinse the soap out of the piercing.
- Simple...Get the Soap In and Get the Soap Out! Wax On and Wax Off!
ORAL PIERCINGS: Healing time 4-6 weeks
- Recommended: Anti-Microbial Mouthwash such as Biotene
- RINSE every 2-3 hours OR after eating or drinking.
- Swelling will occur for the first 24-72 hours. Drink COLD beverages (smoothies,slushies, etc) and take Ibuprofen based (anti inflammatory) products such as Advil, Motrin, or Aleve.
- Gargle with warm salt water to speed up the healing process. (1 tablespoon per cup)
Tattoo - Touch up Policy
Studio 54 Tattoo Artists guarantee all of their work, so should you need a touch-up on your new tattoo...the price is FREE! This offer is valid 90 from the date which you received the tattoo, so DO NOT WAIT to get your tattoo touched up if needed. After 90 days, touch-ups are $50 and up (depending on the size of the tattoo and amount of touch up necessary).